Are you a .NET developer?
If you’re a .NET developer then we would love to talk to you!
We’re expanding our team and I wanted to share why I think you should get in touch.
I’ve been here for over half a year and I am being 100% honest when I say this is the best company I’ve worked for.
- Great people – we’re a small team of laid back, fun loving, individuals. Everyday I’ve worked here I’ve laughed loudly and left work feeling it’s been a good day.
- Great clients – our clients are nice, they give us engaging and varied work and we really enjoy working together.
- Great work – I’ve already said our work is varied. I’ll say it twice! We focus on eCommerce but all of our clients are different and we’re always learning and doing new things.
- Stress free workplace – ok, so not always true. We do sometimes have those hard deadlines but it’s rare anyone ever has to work later than normal hours. We’re pretty flexible about time and it’s always a friendly atmosphere. We always help each other out.
- Plenty of fun – We’re a social bunch. We often have a monthly Gibe social that could be a simple trip to the pub but in the past has included wine tastings, Octoberfest, crazy golf, theatre trips, VIP football/rugby/basketball matches, posh dinners, clay pigeon shooting and more. We regularly have “bake offs”, geek-out board game nights, etc. And then there is our annual company trip (last year we went to Paris), a brilliant Christmas party and we typically will have two weeks off for Christmas on top of your normal holiday.
- Developers are involved – we use agile as an approach which means developers have a lot more say and control over workload than you may be used to. We’re very collaborative and flat structured so planning and workloads are very manageable.
- Good pay – The pay is good and generally there are a whole bunch of benefits on top.
- Opportunities to develop – You’ll learn loads everyday regardless of previous experience. If you want training, to attend a workshop, go on a course it’s always an option.
You’re probably reading this article and thinking “isn’t that what every company says?” Well it’s true, so why not get in touch and find out?
Gibe are based in the centre of Bristol, a stone’s throw from St Nicholas Market.
We’re looking for .Net web developers of all types to join our team – so don’t be shy, if you’re just about to graduate or you’re a hardened veteran get in touch.
You can check out our jobs section for more details about specific roles.
Or you can always say hello to me on LinkedIn.
(PS: If you’re a recruiter, sorry, but please don’t get in touch. We recruit direct only)